The LPT (Licensed Penetration Tester) Master validates the knowledge base of professionals to write an all-inclusive penetration testing report that is easy to comprehend for non-technical beneficiaries. The LPT Master is a superior Credential that exhibits a professional’s core expertise as a penetration tester. In order to qualify for the LPT Master, the candidate will have to demonstrate his proficiency to conduct a penetration test of a network on the platform of a cyber range offered by EC-Council.
The performance in the test will have its relevance from the processes and formats learned and taught in the CEH and ECSA Program. The participant is supposed to structure a fully professional penetration testing report implementing the basic ethical hacking tools and technologies to exhibit their credibility as a field penetration tester in the field of cyber security.
Therefore, any candidate willing to appear for the LPT Master Credential should carry the training certificate and requisite knowledge of the former two courses of Ethical Hacking i.e.,
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certificate
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) Certificate
The Penetration Master is the final step and paramount of achieving the highest level in the domain of Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security. Please note that this is not a course but a challenging exam for information security professionals to prove their potent.
- Module 01 Introduction to Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Module 02 Information Gathering Methodology
- Module 03 Scanning and Enumeration
- Module 04 Identify Vulnerabilities
- Module 05 Exploitation
- Module 06 Post Exploitation
- Module 07 Advanced Tips and Techniques
- Module 08 Preparing a Report
- Module 09 Practice Ranges
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The licensed penetration tester training course is ideal for those working with the profiles of:
- Security Testers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Risk Assessment Professionals
The candidates must meet the following requirements before taking the ELPT certification exam:
- Basic Understanding of TCP/IP.
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA V8) certification for LPT.
- Windows/Unix/Linux systems or equivalent experience is mandatory.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification is pertinent for LPT License.