This course has been designed by the EC-Council Federation to make the user understand the importance of protecting its information assets. The Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) training course delivers fundamental knowledge of the various nasty cybercrime activities such as identity theft, credit card scams phishing scams, backdoors and viruses, e-mail hoaxes, loss of classified data, hackers, online sex offenders and social engineering that can destroy the organization’s security infrastructure.
Mercury Solutions provides CSCU Exam Prep Training by providing valuable hands-on lab environment that builds a solid foundation of networking and security skills. This course increases the credibility of the candidates to build recognition of their expertise across the domain of networking and security.
- Protection Using Antivirus Software
- Data Encryption
- Disaster Recovery and Data Backup
- Internet Security
- Foundation of Computer Security
- Security of Operating Systems
- Security of Email Communications
- Identity Thefts and Social Engineering
- Security of Online Transactions
- Security for Social Networking Websites
- Security of Network Connections
- Security of Mobile Devices
- Legal Compliances and Information Security
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The CSCU Exam Prep course is ideal for those working with the profiles of:
- Computer Users
- Network Administrators
The candidates must meet the following requirements before taking the CSCU certification exam:
- Any computer user with basic knowledge of information assets can attend the fundamental course.
- Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU)—CSCU (112-12) Exam