The Certified CISO (CCISO) course aim at producing superior information security executives. The CCISO certification qualifies a professional from a middle-management role to executive management roles manifesting superior knowledge on the application of information security management.
The certified chief information security officer training course recognizes real-world experiences that are based on the understanding of high-level technical topics that do not hold much relevance on technical information but are a fruitful asset to an information security executive’s routine work.
To note, this program brings in the components required for C-level positions that include IS Controls, governance, audit management, human capital management, strategic program development and financial expertise to balance the information security program.
- Domain 1: Governance (Policy, Legal & Compliance)
- Domain 2: IS Management Controls and Auditing Management
- Domain 3: Management – Projects and Operations (Projects, Technology & Operations)
- Domain 4: Information Security Core Competencies
- Domain 5: Strategic Planning & Finance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is ideal for those working with the profiles of:
- Current serving CISOs
The candidates must meet the following requirements before taking the certification exam:
- For professionals who wish to appear for the CCISO Exam, they must have 5 years of relevant experience in each of the domains of CCISO.
- For professionals who wish to appear for the CCISO Exam after acquiring the training, they must hold 5 years of relevant experience in three of the five domains of CCISO.
- CCISO (Certified Chief Information Security Officer)